Kreuzberger|Associates has compiled the following information that may be helpful to you when you join us as a consultant on one of our projects.
Kreuzberger | Associates places both employees and independent contractors with our clients. There are significant differences between the two. Based on the assignment, an individual's skill sets, and technical criteria, we will jointly determine the methodology of employment.
There are three groups of information below:
1. For individuals who are being considered as consultants.
2. Back-up copies of some important information used by ongoing consultants.
3. Information provided about consulting in general.
Information provided here is solely intended as a guide or resource. Individuals are responsible for consulting appropriate professionals and government agencies for the most up-to-date and accurate information.
1. Following is the information that is required from individuals wishing to be considered for consulting positions through Kreuzberger | Associates. We suggest that you provide this information only after you have consulted with one of our Directors about working with the firm.
All forms should be printed, filled out, signed and mailed to 1000 Fourth Street, Suite 420, San Rafael, CA 94901. Kreuzberger | Associates offers consultants competitive pay, auto deposit, 401(k) plan, medical bonus, paid holidays and paid vacation
Background Check Release Form
Template for references – can be mailed or emailed back to us
2. Following is back-ups for information that is required once a consultant is placed with a Kreuzberger | Associates client on a project:
Direct Deposit Form